ATEC LEVEL II NBAA – CPA TANZANIA BOOKS , Accounting Technician Level (ATEC) II Examinations: minimum entry are, A prospective candidate seeking to register for the Accounting Technician Level II examinations must show evidence of being a holder of any one of the following qualifications:
- Accounting Technical Level I Statement of Success Letter
- Advanced Level Secondary School Certificate for students who had pursues commercial biased combination. But must have two principal passes.
- Certificate in Accounting – (NTA Level 4)
- A two-year diploma not majoring in accounting – (NTA Level 6).
- Advanced Level Secondary Education Certificate Holders who had pursued commercial subjects and scored pass grade in (Bookkeeping and Commerce)
ATEC LEVEL II – ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN LEVEL II
ATEC LEVEL II NBAA – CPA TANZANIA BOOKS
STUDY TEXT BOOK NBAA – CPA NOTES
To Get books in PDF format please click the section labeled “NAME OF SUBJECT”
Exam Code No. Subject Name