Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba 2023/2024 | NECTA Standard Seven Results Check Here, Each year in the second week of September, NECTA administers the PSLE, In this article you will get all information about NECTA Matokeo Darasa la saba 2023/2024 PSLE Results, PSLE Results 2023/2024, Matokeo Standard Seven 2023, Tanzania Matokeo Darasa la Saba 2023, Matokeo Darasa la saba 2023/24,NECTA Matokeo Darasa la saba 2023, Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2023/2024 – NECTA PSLE 2023 Matokeo Darasa la saba 2023-2023,Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2023/2024 – NECTA PSLE 2023 results
This is a selection test which enables the government to select form one entrants for its schools. Students who get selected and those who are not, receive certificates. PSLE is administered in the second week of September every year.
The objectives of PSLE are to assess learner’s skills and knowledge gained in the different subjects at primary school level; to assess learners understanding of the basic skills and abilities in reading, writing and arithmetic and the extent that they can use such skills in solving pertinent problems in life; and identify learners with the capacity to continue with secondary education and other training institutions.
Any pupil who have completed standard seven in both government and private schools can be registered and sit for this examination. The examined subjects at PSLE are Hisabati (Mathematics), English Language, Sayansi (Science), Maarifa ya Jamii (Social Studies) and Kiswahili.
Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba 2023/2024 | NECTA Standard Seven Results Check Here
Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2023/2024 | Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) – is a examination that enables the government to select form one entrants for its schools. Students who get selected and those who are not, receive certificates.
Standard Seven Exam Results are generally announced by the NECTA – National Examinations Council of Tanzania, about 1 months after the candidates sat for the examination. After that time, the full results are posted on the NECTA, All Students and parents are advised to visit NECTA website www.necta.go.tz For official information about the release of PSLE results for the 2023 intake
When will NECTA release Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2023/24
Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2023, Everyone wants to know the exact date for the official release of the NECTA PSLE results in 2023. NECTA Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2023 release dates are Literally the same for every year, there could be a day, two- or three-days difference year after year, depending on various factors, but the results are normally released by the end of October.
For example, Last year the Matokeo PSLE 2022 was released on the 30 of October. Therefore, we are expecting NECTA PSLE Results 2023 will be declared early in November 2023.
How to check NECTA Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2023/24
Follow the steps listed below to check NECTA standard seven results 2023/2024
- Visit the official NECTA website at www.necta.go.tz.
- From the website main menu bar, select “Results.” then “PSLE” then select the result year you want to check as shown below
- Then you will see the list with all region in Tanzania. Click on the region then, district in which your child school is located.
- Then click the school your child attend to view the standard seven results of that school.
Use the Links below for Each Region | Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2023 kimkoa
The link Below indicates NECTA Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2023 Kimkoa or Standard Seven Result By each Region, Click the respective Region to check matokeo ya darasa la saba 2023/24.
NECTA PSLE Examination Status Descriptions
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Specific subject(s) results are transferred to the previous year after a candidate was proven with illness during the examination.
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.