HESLB Loan Application 2023/2024 | Best way to apply on OLAMS, HESLB Online Loan Application System (OLAMS) 2023/2024 | Apply HESLB Loan here, Procedures of HELSB loan application, Eligibility of HELSB loan application.
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board in Tanzania expects to open window for students to apply for higher education loans for the 2023/2024 academic year. The window will be opened from June to August 2023, with period of two week to allow eligible creditors to read the manual carefully and prepare to apply for credit.
HESLB Loan Application 2023/2024 | Best way to apply on OLAMS
All Tanzanian students who are eligible are encouraged to take this opportunity of applying for board loan for their High learning studies
Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS) is a system managed by The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board in Tanzania. Only Tanzanian Students who are eligible they can apply for higher education student loans. Kindly provide true and valid information about yourself and you are insisted to follow all the instructions required to fill and submit your application.
Online Loan Application System 2023/2024.
Online Loan Application System (OLAMS) for 2023/2024 academic year will be opened soon. Before the loan application system be opened, we advise you to read and consider Guidelines for Loans Issuance for 2023/2024’ Academic Year which are available at HESLB official website
You must know these conditions before applying for loan.
- You must be Tanzanian in order to apply to higher education loans.
- The Board Loan Application window for 2023/2024 academic year will be open soon
- All applicants must read very carefully the guidelines and criteria for issuance of students’ loans and grants for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- In order to use the system conveniently; You are recommended read all the instructions placed under Instructions link which found at Board’s website.
- All Eligible applicants must register and apply online through OLAMS for the Higher Education Students’ Financing Loan on the Higher Education Students’ Financing Board’s official website.
In addition, The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board reminds all prospective students to apply for board loan should have copies of the following certificates certified by Attorneys or Judge
a). Form Four Certificate;
b). Form Six Certificate;
c). Diploma Certificate (Diploma);
d). Birth Certificate
e). Death certificate of parent or parents.
Birth certificate and Death certificate of parent or parents Copies must be certified by the Registration, Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA) or the Zanzibar Social Events Registration Agency.
All Students with disabilities or parents with disabilities should make sure that they have letters confirming those disabilities from the Regional Physician, District or State Health Center.
Those funded Students through their Secondary or Diploma degree should have a certificate of sponsorship from organizations that have funded their studies;
How to apply through OLAMS
To apply loan through OLAMS follow these simple steps;
- Open below link of official OLASM System =>https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/Olas
- Then go to Loan Beneficiaries then click Create account to be Registered Applicants. You will be required to fill the following information:-
- Username, you will enter Form Four Index Number *: (e.g. S0123.0128.2015)
- Security Code (Retype text as it appears on screen)
- After finish then click create account then you will see your dashboard that has different pages:-
How to fill details on OLAMS
After creating account on OLAMS, these are pages which will appear on your Dashboard and you have to fill as follow;
- Application Fee Payment.
- Self Registration.
- Select Applicant Category.
- Applicant Basic information
- Demographics and Contact
- Preliminary Information
- Education information
- Guarantor Details
- Preview Your Application
- Declarations and Signature
- Print and Submit Application
Before applying for board’s Loan you can apply any institution you want. You can apply any institution through Online Application which will help you to know how to apply for Institution you want.